First I want to go over a few key points on why I want to do this monthly cost review.
- I have not found any Full-Time RV living cost break downs
- Keep me accountable
- Track my true RV costs
- Show others it might be an option to not only accelerate their FIRE journey but build a more intentional lifestyle.
- RV Payment $209 (also put $300 toward the principle)
- Truck Payment $89
- RV Insurance Payment $0
- No insurance costs because I paid for the next 12 months in December’s update.
- Truck Insurance $0
- No insurance costs because I paid for the next 6 months in June’s update.
- Campground Site $1,640
- They have not charged us yet so this means I will be paying more on next month’s update.
- Propane $0
- Gas $0
- Misc $23
- These were just a few items we bought on Amazon to fix a few small things on the RV.
Total – $1,961
RV Lifestyle Thoughts
I was thinking August was going to be a brutal month for expenses because we paid for more than 30 days at our current RV park. Yet it’s less than $2,000 all in all. It’s crazy how cheap this lifestyle is even living on the beach in a multi-million dollar community in San Diego.
I’m still enjoying the hell out of this lifestyle and imagine I would enjoy it even more If I was retired and could just go adventure around the United States. That would be an epic adventure. We will see what my future has waiting for me. I really should take more pictures!!!
In case you missed it here is last month’s break down. Keep on the journey and path!
Thanks for stopping by. I use affiliate links to support this site at no cost to you if you believe you get value, please consider supporting me by clicking.
My favorite free financial tool to manage my net worth is Empower. You get a $20 Amazon gift card for signing up.
My favorite free investing platform is M1 Finance. You get $10 for signing up. No trading or management fees plus you can buy fractional shares.
My favorite phone service is Mint Mobile. You get a $15 renewal credit for signing up. I get a year of phone service for a rock-bottom price of $240. As a guy who travels and lives in an RV full-time, this service has been amazing.