A fitness coach combines a systematic coaching process and personal training (or fitness instruction) to empower clients to develop a fit lifestyle as well as the ability and self- confidence to maintain a fit lifestyle.
We have all heard it many times before – regular exercise is good for you, and it can help you lose weight. But if you are like many Americans, you are busy, you have a sedentary job, and you haven’t yet changed your exercise habits. The good news is that it’s never too late to start. You can start slowly, and find ways to fit more physical activity into your life. If you can do it, the payoff is that you will feel better, help prevent or control many diseases, and likely even live longer.
- Help you control your weight
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases
- Improve your mental health and mood
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your sleep
- Increase your chances of living longer
- Improve your sexual health
What I Can Do As Your Coach
- Keep you accountable
- Find activities that you can do even when the weather is bad
- Make exercise more fun
- Motivate you to be more active
- Help you keep track of your progress
- Help identify creative solutions to get around roadblocks
- Provide advice and instruction for engineering fitness activities in your busy life
- Be honest, direct, and firm with feedback when needed
- Encourage realistic expectations and goals
If you or your family sounds like they would benefit from any of this please reach out to me and give me the opportunity to coach you and your family. I have coached and trained Marines, Civilians, Police, SWAT Teams through my 16-year career in the Marine Corps. I hold a variety of unique and special training in the Marines such as I am a Force Fitness Instructor (FFI) and a Martial Arts Instructor Trainer 2nd Degree (MAIT 2nd Degree).